Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
I did the same post almost a year ago. I remember having so much trouble picking my top ten. Hahaha! You can check them out here. For now, I’ll share my top ten for this year!
- Becky Albertalli – I loved her debut Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda! Becky is one of my favorite author friends and I love her more than I love coconut oreos!
2. Victoria Schwab – I was seriously blown away by A Darker Shade of Magic! It was the first book I read from her and now I’m looking forward to reading more from her!
3. Paula Stokes – Liars, Inc. was the first book I read from her and one of the best books I’ve read this year. I’ve been constantly looking for The Art of Lainey ever since!
4. Nicola Yoon – Her debut Everything, Everything was one of the best books I’ve read! Her writing style was so spot on I couldn’t even believe that was a debut! Haha!
5. Robin Benway – Emmy and Oliver is one of my ever favorites. I love the way Robin writes and her characters are so realistic.
6. Theresa Kay – Theresa is such an underrated author I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT HER AND HER BOOKS! I loved Broken Skies and I’m enjoying Fractured Suns.
7-8. Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman – ILLUMINAE WAS SO MINDBLOWING HOW??!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!1
9. Jennifer Niven – Jennifer is one of the sweetest authors I know and I love her even though she made me cry because of All the Bright Places.
10. Kasie West – HELLO CUTE SWOONWORTHY FLUFFY STORY. I’ve only read The Distance Between Us and I’m definitely going to read her other books! My friends have been pushing me to read her and when I finally did, I did not regret a single second of it.
So there! Here’s my top ten, who’s yours?