I’m really excited to share my top ten most anticipated books that will be released next year!
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab. More Kell and Lilah and MAGIC AND ADVENTURE YES! A Gathering of Shadows will be released on February 23, 2016 by Tor Books.
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig. Travel and Adventure speaks to me so much. I’m really excited to read it! It will be released on February 16, 2016 by Greenwillow Books.
- The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry. Time-travel. Alternate realities. Sign me up! I actually won a pre-order of this so I’m just waiting for January 26, 2016 to come. It’s published by Razorbill.
- The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker. Lovely cover. Lovely synopsis too! It will be released on March 1, 2016 by Simon Pulse.
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. It’s by Victoria Schwab. Nuff said. It’ll be published on June 7, 2016 by Greenwillow Books.
- The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani. This one sounds really interesting and heart-tugging. It will be released on May 3, 2016 by Katherine Tegen Books.
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating. When the boy of your dreams becomes real… yes, I need this book because I’m a hopeless daydreamer. It’ll be released on April 12, 2015 by HarperTeen.
- Even If The Sky Falls by Mia Garcia. Another contemporary adventure! And a story that takes place in 24 hours so SOLD! It comes May 10, 2016 by Katherine Tegen Books.
- Girl Against The Universe by Paula Stokes. It’s Paula Stokes. I mean, what more can I ask for? It will be published on May 17, 2016 by HarperTeen.
- Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia Day Peñaflor. This one I’ve heard earlier this year. I can’t wait for a fellow Filipina to have her book debut next year. The synopsis sounds so great you guys! You need to check it out! It comes August 23, 2016 by Roaring Brook.
Any of these books that made your list? Be sure to tell me!
HAVE A GREAT 2016 EVERYONE!!